Monday, April 30, 2007

Introductions...

I guess this post is sort of a necessity that is required by all new bloggers. Kinda stereotypical perhaps, but that's ok. This blog is going to be my story of being a WoW addict and the journey of my mage, warlock and perhaps other classes through WoW. Both of my characters are currently 64, as I have been leveling them in sync with my friends. Two friends from school, a priest and another warlock, and I have started at level one to go through this game with a group that know what its doing. We're all solid players, ranging from good to great. Perhaps the best in us rises during crises, where we want to challenge our abilities, the abilities of our class, our skill and encouraged by our endless desire to persevere (haha, great word from blood elf NPCs).

Welcome from Hellfire and Hellmaker (Inquisition) Darrowmere server.

1 comment:

Keystone said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, where all the intellectual minds of our time gather to discuss why genocide should be committed against the Gnome race of Azeroth! ^^